Why you should hire a professional to do your eventsRead More
“We’re here today to talk about wedding day prep. Here are some tips to help you look and feel your best.”
1. Tanning: If you’re going to tan before the wedding, be sure to avoid tan lines – especially if you have a strapless dress. This may seem like a no-brainer, but I see it happen all the time. Sometimes, it just slips your mind. If you’re getting married in the summer, make sure that in the two to three months leading up to your wedding you’re tanning evenly to avoid tan lines.
2. Hair and Makeup: Get your hair and makeup professionally done. Be sure to do a trial run beforehand to ensure you like the look before your big day. Hair and makeup artists know how to accentuate your best features (They’re also the best at hiding blemishes!) and help to make your photos turn out absolutely gorgeous.
For great make up, contact Ooh La La Beauty Salon. Jolene and Elsiha are yet to be one of the greats. They come highly recommended, along with Attitude Hair Salon. Both companies did Latesha’s eyelashes and hair for our wedding and she looked beyond beautiful.
3. Accessories: Try on your dress with different accessories you think you want to wear on your wedding day. This way, you know what it looks like with the dress so you know for sure what you want to wear, and are not trying to decide on a necklace, etc. on the day of your wedding. This takes away getting ready time and causes unnecessary stress.
You can purchase the Starry Night set here from Ivory & Co.
4. Shoes: Walk around in your wedding shoes prior to the big day to get them worn in. Also, take some sandpaper to the bottoms to scuff them up a bit so you don’t slip down the aisle or on the dance floor. If you are going to walk around in grass, you’ll want to get some high heel protector caps so you don’t sink in the grass. Also be conscious of walking on uneven grass so you don’t face plant in your pretty white dress.
5. Eat and Drink: The best way for you to look your best is to stay hydrated by drinking plenty of water the days leading up to, and the day of, your wedding. Also, be sure to eat on your wedding day throughout the day so you don’t pass out or get a headache. And if you’re going to drink alcohol, don’t get drunk before photos – especially if it’s red wine that can stain everything (including your mouth). Save it for after all the big events at your reception.
So we was invited to an accessory event at Eternally Yours Bridal Wear in Newark on Trent along with other wedding vendors back in April and it was a great experience...it was what you would call a mini Wedding Fair, even though many of the brides that attended was already sorted with a wedding photographer... they threw us some very much appreciated comments!! Our wedding images on display had a bride thinking twice about the photographer she already chose!!
We look forward to future wedding fairs and the products we use from Saal-Digital as you can see in the image below the 50x50 Canvas is of great quality and would recommend Saal - Digital to other vendors who desires prints!.
If you wish to have us for your wedding! contact us today!!
A Few weeks back we was scrolling through the GRAM to the INSTA and came across a very distinctive portrait of a young lady with TATS!! Instantly we slid up in her DM and threw some ideas and a vision of a photoshoot. Instantly she jumped on the opportunity and below are the results.
This beautiful maiden is Jaz.....she's a Nail Technician and runs her own business called Nailed By Jaz, so if you need your nails done LADIES!! JAz is you girl!!. She has had the privilege of working with celebrities such as Jeff Brazier & Kate dwyer